The Sales Engineer cum Logging Engineer is primarily responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to secure and grow Sales and Market share for TGT Oilfield Services within the region. He / She works closely with management & operations to give effective delivery of TGT Oilfield Services.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with assigned accounts. Identify account activity information and sales opportunities. Deliver service & Commercial proposals to the customer and close sales to increase market share and profitability.
- Establish plan to adequately cover and support existing customers and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology to provide the desired results.
- Continually monitor market, competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
- Meet or exceed Sales and Profitability targets for the account.
- Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously promote and satisfy all EHS requirements.
- Ensure that all business matters are conducted in full compliance with TGT Oilfield services Code of Conduct and Integrity.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth.
- Proven Wireline industry experience, with a Cased Hole and/or Open Hole Logging focus with 3+ years is preferred.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- With high preference to candidates from Sarawak, Malaysia