Required experience: not required
In the international company TGT engaged in geophysical research of oil and gas fields, are invited HR trainee who wants to learn the basics of HR administration, gain experience in recruitment and get a great start for a career in the field of HR.
- Work with personnel documents: analysis, sorting, recovery.
- Familiarity with 1C and basic personnel procedures.
- Participation in the activities of the division.
- Higher / Incomplete higher education (profile: Psychology, personnel Management).
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communication skills, diligence, responsibility, competent oral and written speech.
- Desire to start a career in HR and gain practical experience.
- Internship period - from 3 to 9 months.
- Internship schedule is discussed individually.
- Based on the results of the internship, a letter of recommendation is provided.
- Salary is discussed based on the results of the interview.