The Account Manager is primarily responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to secure and grow Sales and Market share for TGT Oilfield Services. He / She works closely with management & operations to give effective delivery of TGT Oilfield Services.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with assigned accounts. Identify account activity information and sales opportunities. Deliver service & Commercial proposals to the customer and close sales to increase market share and profitability.
- Establish plan to adequately cover and support existing customers and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology to provide the desired results.
- Continually monitor market, competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
- Meet or exceed Sales and Profitability targets for the account.
- Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously promote and satisfy all EHS requirements.
- Ensure that all business matters are conducted in full compliance with TGT Oilfield services Code of Conduct and Integrity.
- Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth.
- 3 years’ field experience and/or 3-5 years sales experience
- Proven Wireline cased hole industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Petroleum Engineering.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, with preference to Arabic speakers.